- S.Res.1, resolution notifying the President that a quorum of each House has assembled;
- S.Res.2, resolution notifying the House that a quorum of the Senate has assembled;
- S.Con.Res.1, concurrent resolution providing for the counting of electoral ballots;
- S.Con.Res.2, concurrent resolution extending the Joint Inaugural Committee;
- S.Res.3, resolution fixing the hour of daily meeting of the Senate, 12 o’clock unless otherwise ordered;
- S.Res.8, resolution honoring the late Senator Claiborne Pell.