At approximately 11:00am today, the Senate will conduct up to 5 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- DeMint #501 (IMF bailouts)(60-vote threshold);
- Portman-Udall(NM)-Cornyn #509, as modified with the changes that are at the desk (Comptrollers of Navy, Army, Air Force; Controller of OMB and department CFOs)(expected voice vote);
- DeMint #511 (legislative & public affairs);
- Toomey #514(strikes the provision relating to the Governors and alternate governors of the IMF and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development)(expected voice vote);
- Passage of S.679, as amended (60-vote threshold).