Reid, Podesta To Take Questions From Twitter Users On Clean Energy Issues
Washington, D.C. – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid announced this morning that he will join John Podesta, Chair and Counselor at the Center for American Progress, for a Twitter Town Hall on Wednesday, July 25th, in advance of the upcoming National Clean Energy Summit 5.0 (NCES) in Las Vegas next month.
The Twitter Town Hall will give participants from Nevada and across the country an opportunity to send their questions about clean energy issues directly to Senator Reid. To ask a question, via Twitter, users should simply tweet their message of fewer than 140 characters to @SenatorReid, followed by the hashtag #AskReidNCES.
Questions for Senator Reid may be submitted from now until the start of the Town Hall on July 25th. Viewers will be able to watch the Town Hall streaming live on Senator Reid’s Facebook pagewww.facebook.com/SenatorReid and view his responses to questions on his Twitter page, www.twitter.com/SenatorReid
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
- John Podesta, Chair and Counselor, Center for American Progress
- WHAT: Twitter Town Hall
- HOW: Tweet Your Question Using the Hashtag, #AskReidNCES
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 4:00pm EDST/1:00pm PSDT
- WHERE: Streaming live on Senator Reid’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/SenatorReid