The Senate has reached an agreement that results in up to 5 roll call votes beginning at midnight tonight. Those votes will be in relation to the following items:
- Passage of S.3576, A bill to provide limitations on United States assistance (60-vote threshold);
- Passage of S.J.Res.41, A joint resolution expressing the sense of Congress regarding the nuclear program of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran;
- Cloture on H.J.Res.117, Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2013 (60-vote threshold);
- Passage of H.J.Res.117, Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2013; and
- Cloture on the motion to proceed to S.3525, Sportsmen’s Act of 2012 (60-vote threshold).
Each vote in the series will be 10 minute votes, including the first vote. There will be 2 minutes for debate equally divided between each vote. Senator Reid announced that it is his intention to consider S.3522, Responsible Homeowner Refinancing Act of 2012, when we return in November. We expect to recess around 5-6pm tonight until 11:30pm.