ROLL CALL VOTES
2) Hagan amendment #3095 (biofuel refinery); Agreed To: 54-41
3) Merkley amendment #3096 (Afghanistan); Agreed To: 62-33
4) Gillibrand amendment #3058, modified (Autism); Agreed To: 66-29
5) Ayotte amendment #3245 (Guantanamo); Agreed To: 54-41
6) Feinstein amendment #3018 (Detainees); Agreed To: 67-29
Discharged the Commerce committee and passed S.3542, a bill to authorize the Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security (Transportation Security Administration) to modify screening requirements for checked baggage arriving from preclearance airports, and for other purposes with a Klobuchar amendment.
Discharged the HELP committee and adopted S.Res.600, supporting the goals and ideals of American Diabetes Month with an amendment to the preamble.
Adopted S.Res.603, designating the week of November 26 through November 30, 2012, as National Nurse-Managed Health Clinic Week.
Adopted S.Res.604, relative to the death of the Honorable Warren B. Rudman, former United States Senator for the State of New Hampshire.
No EXECUTIVE ITEMS