The previously scheduled series of votes will now begin at 11:30am. Upon disposition of the Coburn amendment #15, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus meetings. At 2:15pm, the Senate will resume the voting sequence. All votes after the vote on the Leahy amendment will be 10 minutes in duration, including the two votes at 2:15pm. The Leahy amendment #21 was modified. Text of the modification and a summary of the amendment, as modified, is attached to this email.
– Leahy amendment #21, as modified (human trafficking);
– Portman amendment #10 (sex trafficking);
– Murkowski amendment #11 (tribal protections);
– Coburn amendment #15 (consolidate DOJ rape programs);
Recess until 2:15 for caucus meetings
– Coburn amendment #16 (notice to victims);
– Passage of S.47, VAWA, as amended, if amended.