ROLL CALL VOTES
- Sessions motion to recommit (budget balance by 2023); Not Agreed To: 46-53
- Murray #433 (Paul Ryan Budget); Not Agreed To: 40-59
- Hatch #297 (medical device repeal); Agreed To: 79-20
- Stabenow #432 (vouchers); Agreed To: 96-3
- Grassley #156 (strikes tax reconciliation/establishes reserve fund-tax reform); Not Agreed To: 45-54
Adopted S.Res.88, a resolution providing for Members on the part of the Senate of the Joint Committee on Printing and the Joint Committee of Congress on the Library.
Adopted S.Res.89, Designating March 25, 2013, as “National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day”
Adopted H.Con.Res.18, authorizing the use of the Capital Grounds for the National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service-May 15, 2013.
Adopted H.Con.Res.19, authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby-June 15, 2013.
Passed S.540, to designate the air route control center located in Nashua, New Hampshire, as the “Patricia Clark Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center”.
Began the Rule 14 process of S.649, the Safe Communities, Safe Schools Act of 2013. (Reid)
No EXECUTIVE ITEMS