The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:00am on Friday, March 22, 2013. Following the prayer and pledge, the Senate will resume consideration of S.Con.Res.8, the budget resolution
The time until 11:00am will be equally divided and controlled between Senators Murray and Sessions or their designees.
At 11:00am, there will be 6 roll call votes in relation to the following:
– Mikulski amendment #431 (equal pay)
– Ayotte amendment #158 (prohibits budget with revenue increase while unemployment is above 5.5%)
– Cruz amendment #202 (reserve fund to repeal PPACA and Education reconciliation)
– Murray amendment #439 (side by side to Crapo PPACA)
– Crapo amendment #222 (reserve fund re: repeal tax increase under PPACA for low and middle income Americans)
– Shaheen amendment #438 (women’s health)
There will be 2 minutes of debate between each vote and all votes after the first vote will be 10 minutes in duration.
Following the series of votes above, there will be up to 2 additional hours of debate between Senators Murray and Sessions or their designees. Upon the use of that time (at approximately 3:00pm or so), all time on the budget resolution will be expired and the Senate will proceed to the infamous vote-a-rama.
The next amendments in order will be a Majority amendment to be followed by a Republican alternative amendment to the Shaheen amendment #438.