At 5pm today, the Senate will vote in relation to the Barrasso amendment #868 (water rights) and Sanders #889 (restoration of certain properties impacted by natural disasters). Both amendments are subject to 60-affirmative vote threshold. Following the votes, the Senate will turn to a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each. When the Senate resumes consideration of S.601, WRDA, tomorrow (expect around 11:15am), we will resume the voting sequence in the previous order. The first vote in each series will be 15 minute votes and the subsequent votes will be 10 minutes in duration.
– Inhofe amendment #797 (land exchange) **expect voice vote
– Barrasso amendment #868 (water rights)
– Sanders #889 (restoration of certain properties impacted by natural disasters)
Tomorrow’s roll call votes (approx. 11:15am)
– Coburn #815 (beach renourishment);
– Coburn #816 (Infrastructure Deathourization Commission projects);
– Merkley #866 (use of American iron, steel, and manufactured goods);
– Udall(NM) #853 (pilot program);
– Hoeven #909 (surplus water charges);
– Boozeman #822 (recreational lands pass programs);
– Passage of S.601, as amended.