The amendments listed below are in order to be called up to S.744, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill. No second degree amendments are in order prior to a vote, and the amendments are not subject to division. Tomorrow we will continue to work towards an agreement to vote in relation to the amendments.
– Manchin #1268 (border security contractor salaries);
– Pryor #1298 (recruitment of former Armed Forces members for Customs and Border Protection);
– Boxer #1240 (National Guard/Coast Guard training);
– Reed #1224 (merit-based immigrant visa applicants)
– Cornyn #1251 (Statement of Congressional findings);
– Lee #1208 (Fast-track approval of border security);
– Paul #1200, as modified (border security enhancements);
– Heller amendment #1227 (Nevada representative on Southern Border Security Commissions); and
– Cruz #1320 (border security).