The amendments listed below are in order to be called up to S.744, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill. No second degree amendments are in order prior to a vote, and the amendments are not subject to division. Tomorrow we will continue to work towards an agreement to vote in relation to the amendments.
- Manchin #1268 (border security contractor salaries);
- Pryor #1298 (recruitment of former Armed Forces members for Customs and Border Protection);
- Boxer #1240 (National Guard/Coast Guard training);
- Reed #1224 (merit-based immigrant visa applicants)
- Cornyn #1251 (Statement of Congressional findings);
- Lee #1208 (Fast-track approval of border security);
- Paul #1200, as modified (border security enhancements);
- Heller amendment #1227 (Nevada representative on Southern Border Security Commissions); and
- Cruz #1320 (border security).