- The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:30am on Wednesday, June 19, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business for one hour with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.744, the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act.
- The following amendments are the next amendments in order to be called up to S.744:
– Manchin amendment #1268 (border security contractor salaries);
– Pryor amendment #1298 (recruitment of former Armed Forces members for Customs and Border Protection);
– Boxer amendment #1240 (National Guard/Coast Guard training);
– Reed amendment #1224 (merit-based immigrant visa applicants)
– Cornyn amendment #1251 (Statement of Congressional findings);
– Lee amendment #1208 (Fast-track approval of border security);
– Paul amendment #1200, as modified (border security enhancements);
– Heller amendment #1227 (Nevada representative on Southern Border Security Commissions); and
– Cruz amendment #1320 (border security)
- We will continue to work through amendments to the Immigration bill during Wednesday’s session. Senators will be notified when votes are scheduled.