No ROLL CALL VOTES
If the Senate receives a bill from the House which is identical to S.1566, a bill providing for a short-term extension of Iraq special immigrant visas, as passed by the Senate, the bill will be passed by the Senate.
If the Senate receives from the House any of the following joint resolutions or bills by 11:00am on Thursday, October 3rd, the measures will be placed on the Legislative Calendar under the provisions of Rule 14 during Thursday’s session:
- H.J.Res.70, Open Our National Parks and Museums Act
- H.J.Res.71, Provide Local Funding the District of Columbia Act
- H.J.Res.72, Honoring Our Promise to America’s Veterans Act
- H.J.Res.73, Research for Lifesaving Cures Act and
- H.R.3230, Pay Our Guard and Reserve Act.
No EXECUTIVE ITEMS