Roll Call Votes
1) Confirmation of Executive Calendar #406, Anne W. Patterson, of Virginia, a Career Member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Career Ambassador, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (Near Eastern Affairs); Confirmed: 78-16
2) Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #450, Jeh Charles Johnson, of New Jersey, to be Secretary of Homeland Security; Invoked: 57-37
3) Confirmation of Johnson nomination; Confirmed: 78-16
4) Motion to proceed to Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #456, the nomination of Alejandro Mayorkas, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security; Agreed to: 58-38
5) Motion to proceed to Executive Session to consider to consider Executive Calendar #459, the nomination of John Andrew Koskinen, of the District of Columbia, to be Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service; Agreed to: 55-37
Adopted S.Res.322, authorizing the printing of a collection of the rules of the committees of the Senate.
No additional Executive items