The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:00am on Friday, December 20, 2013. Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #456, Alejandro Mayorkas, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, post-cloture. There will be one hour of post-cloture debate remaining, equally divided and controlled between Senators Carper and Coburn.
At approximately 10:15am, there will be 6 roll call votes:
– Confirmation of the Mayorkas nomination,
– Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #459, John Koskinen, of the District of Columbia, to be Commissioner of Internal Revenue
– Confirmation of the Koskinen nomination
– Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #382, Brian Davis, of FL, to be US District Judge for the Middle District of Florida
– Confirmation of the Davis nomination and
– Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #452, Janet Yellen, of California, to be Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.