Roll Call Votes
1) Cornyn motion to table the motion to concur in the House message to accompany H.R.3304, NDAA, with an amendment; Not Tabled: 45-55
2) Motion to concur in the House message to accompany H.R.3304, NDAA; Agreed to: 84-15
3) Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #456, Alejandro Mayorkas, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security; Invoked: 55-45
Passed H.R.2319, to clarify certain provisions of the Native American Veterans’ Memorial Establishment Act of 1994.
Discharged the Indian Affairs committee and passed H.R.623, to provide for the conveyance of certain property located in Anchorage, Alaska, from the United States to the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium.
Discharged the Energy Committee and passed H.R.767, a bill to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to modify the Pilot Project offices of the Federal Permit Streamlining Pilot Project.
Discharged the Judiciary committee and passed S.1614, the Accuracy for Adoptees Act.
Began the Rule 14 process of:
- S.1859, a bill to amend the internal revenue code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions and for other purposes. (Reid)
- S.1881, a bill to expand sanctions imposed with respect to Iran and to impose additional sanctions with respect to Iran and for other purposes. (Menendez)
No additional Executive items