At 2:00pm, there will be around 4 roll call votes (depending on the outcome of the cloture votes) and we expect 4 voice votes on confirmation of nominations.
– Motion to invoke cloture on S.1752, Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013 (Gillibrand)
– (If cloture is invoked) Passage of S.1752
– Confirmation of Executive Calendar #504, Kathryn D. Sullivan, of Ohio, to be Under Secretary of Commerce and Atmosphere (expect voice vote)
– Confirmation of Executive Calendar #513, Rhonda K. Schmidtlein, of Missouri, to be a member of the United States International Trade Commission (expect voice vote)
– Confirmation of Executive Calenadr #640, R. Gil Kerlikowske, of the District of Columbia, to be Commissioner of Customs, Department of Homeland Security (expect voice vote)
– Confirmation of Executive Calendar #547, Michael A. Hammer, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of Chile (expect voice vote)