Cloture was invoked on the Rosenstengel nomination by a vote of 54-42. Executive Calendar #526 Pamela K. Hamamoto to be Representative of the United States of America to the Office of the United Nations and Other International Organizations in Geneva, with the rank of Ambassador was confirmed by voice vote.
The time until 1:45pm will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
At 1:45pm, there will be up to 5 roll call votes (4 expected):
1) Confirmation of Executive Calendar #655 Indira Talwani, of Massachusetts, to be United States District Judge for the District of Massachusetts
2) Confirmation of Executive Calendar #656 James D. Peterson, of Wisconsin, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of Wisconsin
3) Confirmation of Executive Calendar #657 Nancy J. Rosenstengel, of Illinois, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of Illinois
4) Cloture on Executive Calendar #690 Robin S. Rosenbaum, of Florida, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit and
5) Confirmation of Executive Calendar #615 Theodore Reed Mitchell, of California, to be Under Secretary of Education (expected voice vote).
All votes after the first vote in each series will be 10 minutes in duration. There will be 2 minutes for debate prior to each vote.