The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am on Wednesday, May 21. Following any Leader remarks, there will be a period of morning business until 12:15pm, with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees. At 12:15pm, the Senate will proceed to vote on confirmation of Executive Calendar #768, Stanley Fischer, of New York, to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve.
Following the Fischer vote, the Senate will recess until 2:00pm to allow for the Republican caucus meeting.
At 2:00pm, there will be up to 10 minutes for debate equally divided.
At 2:10pm, there will be a series of up to 5 roll call votes in relation to the following nominations:
- Cloture on Executive Calendar 576, David Jeremiah Barron, of Massachusetts, to be United States Circuit Judge for the First Circuit
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #773 Elisebeth Collins Cook – to be a Member of the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board for a term expiring January 29, 2020
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #774 Deirdre M. Daly – to be United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut for the term of four years
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #775 James Walter Frazer Green – to be United States Attorney for the Middle District of Louisiana for the term of four years
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #743 Damon Paul Martinez – to be United States Attorney for the District of New Mexico for the term of four years
There will be a roll call vote on cloture on the Barron nomination and we expect to confirmed the Cook, Daly, Green, and Martinez nominations by voice votes. Therefore, senators should expect one roll call vote at 12:15pm and another roll call vote at 2:10pm.