Roll Call Votes
- Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #929, Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the Fourth District; Invoked 54-41.
Adopted S.Res.462: Recognizing the Khmer and Lao/Hmong Freedom Fighters of Cambodia and Laos for continued support and defense of the United States, with a Rubio amendment.
Adopted S.Res.519: Designating August 16, 2014, as “National Airborne Day”.
Began the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business S.2666, Protect Children and Families Through Rule of Law Act (Cruz)
Completed the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business S.2648, A bill making emergency supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2014
The following nominations were confirmed by voice votes:
- Executive Calendar #777, Lisa S. Disbrow, of Virginia, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Air Force
- Executive Calendar #919, Victor M. Mendez, of Arizona, to be Deputy Secretary of Transportation
- Executive Calendar #920, Peter M. Rogoff, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of Transportation for Policy
- Executive Calendar #921, Bruce H. Andrews, of New York, to be Deputy Secretary of Commerce