The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am on Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.2569, the Brings Jobs Home Act. There will be 1 hour for debate equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees. Upon the use or yielding back of time, the Senate will proceed to vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Bring Jobs Home Act. If cloture is not invoked, there will be an immediate cloture vote on the motion to proceed to S.2648, the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act.
Approximately 10:45am—Up to 2 roll call votes, 3 voice votes
- Motion to invoke cloture on S.2569, Bring Jobs Home Act
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.2648, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #535, Cynthia H. Akuetteh, to be Ambassador to the Gabonese Republic and to be Ambassador to the Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #783, Erika Lizabeth Moritsugu, to be an Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #729, Richard A. Kennedy, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority for a term expiring May 30, 2016