At approximately 12:30pm on Thursday, March 21st, there will be a series of up to 7 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Reed amendment #1931 (regarding the definition of “held of record” to the Merkley amendment #1884 to H.R.3606
- Merkley amendment #1884, (CROWDFUND Act) as amended, if amended
- Passage of H.R.3606, as amended, if amended
- Motion to invoke cloture on the Reid motion to concur in the House amendment to S.2038, the STOCK Act (if cloture is invoked, the motion to concur will be agreed to by unanimous consent)
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #441, the nomination of David Nuffer, of UT, to be US District Judge for the District of Utah
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #462, the nomination of Ronnie Abrams, of NY, to be US District Judge for the Southern District of New York
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #463, the nomination of Rudolph Contreras, of VA, to be US District Judge for the District of Columbia.
There will be 2 minutes of debate prior to the votes on the Reed amendment, the Merkley amendment, passage of H.R.3606 and confirmation of the Nuffer nomination; there will be 4 minutes of debate prior to the cloture vote on the motion to concur with respect to the STOCK Act. We expect to order all votes after the first vote be 10 minutes in duration on Thursday.