The time until 4:35pm will be equally divided between the two Leaders, or their designees, with Senator Sessions controlling 7 minutes, for debate on the following amendments to S.744, Comprehensive Immigration Reform:
– Manchin #1268 (contractor salaries);
– Lee #1208, as modified (modification corrects reference to page number) (border security);
– Pryor #1298 (Former Armed Forces Recruitment for border security jobs);
– Heller #1227 ((NV rep on Southern Border Security Commissions); and
– Merkley #1237, as modified
At 4:35pm, the Senate will proceed to votes in relation to the amendments in the order listed; that the amendments be subject to a 60 affirmative vote threshold; that there be two minutes equally divided prior to each vote; and all after the first vote be ten minute votes.