At 12:15pm, the Senate will proceed to a series of up to 5 votes. We expect a roll call vote on Coburn #2830, as modified, and voice votes on the remaining amendments in the following list:
– Coburn #2830, as modified (no credits for millionaires) (roll call vote)
– Portman #2827 (language and literacy development) (voice vote)
– Tester #2834 (Tribal construction/renovation of facilities) (voice vote)
– Thune #2838 (child care supply) (voice vote)
– Warren #2842 (financial aid) (voice vote)
– Bennet amendment #2839, as modified (voice vote)
No second degree amendments are in order to the amendments prior to the vote.