- Roll Call Votes
- Motion to request the presence of absent senators; agreed to: 91-4.
- Confirmation of Betsy DeVos to be Secretary of Education; confirmed: 51-50, with the vice president having voted in the affirmative.
- Motion to invoke cloture on Jeff Sessions to be Attorney General; invoked: 52-47.
- Motion to request the presence of absent senators; agreed to: 88-3.
- Upholding the ruling of the chair that the words spoken by Senator Warren violate Rule 19; agreed to: 49-43.
- Motion that the Senator from Massachusetts be permitted to proceed in order; not agreed to: 43-50.
- Confirmation of Jeff Sessions to be Attorney General; confirmed: 52-47-1.
- Motion to invoke cloture on Thomas Price to be Secretary of Health and Human Services; invoked: 51-48.
No Legislative Business
No Executive Business